Friday 21 November 2014

It came upon a midnight (well... about 7.30pm) clear

So my awesome friend Alison from Stitches of Time gave me a MASSIVE box of Christmas fabric today, and I've been pondering what to do with it every moment since.  I'm planning a few drawstring gift bags, maybe a few stockings, but then I came across the suggestion of Christmas aprons and thought, YES.

I have spent the last hour trawling the internet for a good free pattern and Lo!  LO.  Here is EXACTLY the apron I want to make: Elephant in my Handbag: Christmas Apron Tutorial.

...it's the weekend now (and as per, I am horribly behind in all my bloggery) but I shall see if I can't rustle up a few of these in time for the Craft Fair on the 6th December.  Craft Fair?  Oh, yes.  See, told you I was horribly behind.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment